List of amazing locations for splendid pre-wedding shoots
We capture photos that reflect your story. Emotions that make you laugh, cry, scream, smile, howl, even kiss your fiance.
No marriage is complete without pre wedding photoshoots. Trend these days is to book a photographer well in advance. Book pre-wedding locations and preserve your special moments in the picturesque settings.
Young couples who are about to get married, are in the continuous search for fun ways to preserve the beautiful memories of their courtship romance.
We cherish creating these moments for you, and hence here I put forward list of few locations for best pre-wedding experience.
Couple Photography should also include Fun-Filled Romantic settings. Photographing couple in candid way is becoming an inseparable part of Wedding photography and as important as the wedding pictures. But, for this real magic, we need a naturally picaresque location. It is all about capturing your indispensable bond with your partner. All work for you is smile and enjoy the moment……… Pune is having some of the beautiful picture perfect destination for your Pre-wedding Photoshoot in Pune it is the beautiful city of Maharashtra.
- Lavasa is situated in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra. It is equally approachable from Mumbai as well as Pune. It is one of the best place for Pre-wedding Photoshoot.
- Charisma of this place is such that, it spellbinds all the visitor with its beauty and enchanting panorama.
- The specialty of Lavasa is that it is a very well planned city that caters to every requirement and luxury of its visitors.
- Dam amidst stunning scenery also adds five stars to the pre wedding photoshoots.
- The best thing about this city is its climate as it has pleasant climate throughout the year and eco-friendly environment.
- So, the advice for soon going to be married couple is that give Lavasa a chance to be the part of your beautiful journey.
- Lonavala is the attractive option for Pre-wedding Photoshoot in Pune. It offers a perfect destination for mountain lovers. Nested among the Sahyadri Mountain ranges, it is equally approachable from Mumbai and Pune.
- Various lakes such as Bushi Dam, Pavana Dam, Uksan Dam etc can create a complete mystical environment for you in a filmy way.
- Surrounded by trees on all side and offers boat riding option as well so that you can enjoy the breathtaking lush greenery during the day.
- There are numerous breathtaking waterfalls around Lonavala in Pune is beautiful setting during monsoon.
- The waterfalls are the amidst natural beauty, making it a great spot for photography. Waterfalls do present themselves as a wonderful and challenging subject matter to photographers as they can grab the hearts and minds of people.
Monuments with historical importance
- Monuments are the beautiful, as they always add story to yours. Each of it has its own importance and meaning.
- There are many historical places for Pre-wedding Photoshoot in Pune, which not only has scenic beauty. But also has brief and a strong history behind.
- Aga Khan Palace is a stone structure situated right in the heart of the city. Pre-wedding Photoshoot in Pune offers good view your story in surrounding architecture.
- Shanivar Wada is a protected monument and one of the several forts around Pune. Right in the center of the city and accessible by narrow roads, this place has special importance in the heart of Punekars.
- Numerious forts such as Sinhgad, Raigad, Shivneri etc. offers scenery un-parallel to any other destinations.
Beautiful Garden Parks in Pune
- Pune is having some of the gorgeous garden parks filled with lush green trees and lakes adding their natural beauty to the photos of beholder, a perfect picture place for Pre-wedding Photoshoot in Pune.
- Saras Baug in Pune famous for Talyatla temple and is a serene spot complete with an artificial lake with lotus flowers in it.
- Chittaranjan Vatika Garden has a gorgeous botanical garden as its highlight.
- Peshwa Udyan has a beautiful lake and spring is the season when the beauty of this garden is at its best. Beautiful flowers blooming and blossoming briskly look like ornaments.
- Butterfly Park is the beautiful as the leaves and flowers being a hotbed for the gentle flying butterfly. Butterfly park in Pune is India’s second Butterfly park after the one in Bangalore.
- Pu La Deshpande Udyan has plenty of flowers and beautiful water bodies.
Temples around Pune
- Temple of Pune are not only famous for its purity and eternity but also for its beautiful architecture, making it one of the most divine place for Pre-wedding Photoshoot in Pune
- Omkareshwar Temple is extraordinary 17th century temple. The temple is famous for its stone carvings, this temple proudly showcases the creativity and old charm of ancient India.
- Fire Temple has Cyprus trees around it which symbolize the greatness of Zoroaster. Who is believed to have brought cypress from heaven.
- Pataleshwar Cave Temple is located in Jangali Maharaj Road in Shivaji Nagar. The temple is having magnificent architecture carved out of single rock, which bears its resemblance to the world famous rock-cut temples of Ellora.
So, these were few spots in Pune which can make your pre wedding photoshoot be a memorable moment. If you are now excited to go for photo shoot within Pune or Mumbai, book your session with “Photo Darpan“. We will discuss with you all the options in details.